zondag 6 februari 2011

Little moments of happiness

- getting a good grade
- looking at the scale, and see that I lost weight
- coming home with 10 bags full of new clothes
- looking out of my window and see that the sun is shining
- having a good hairday 
- getting nice comments on my blog
- eating chocolate (except for the moment when it's in my stomach..)
- getting a compliment
- when I get my salary
- the smell of freshly baked bread
- when my boyfriend says he loves me
- realizing what's really important in life

4 opmerkingen:

Femke | Younique zei

True true true! <3

Anoniem zei

klopt inderdaad!
leuk om zulke dingen voor jezelf te bedenken, vind ik altijd dan hihi

Abby zei

huzzah for the little bits of happiness! keep being happy lady.

xx

Cuppykirsten zei

Hihi, ik maak ook altijd zulke lijstjes, echt leuk om te doen (:
Leuk plaatje ook erbij!

Liefs, Kirsten