woensdag 1 december 2010

Surprise!

It's December, and in the Netherlands, a lot of teenagers go to their families/friends and celebrate 'Surprise'. It is involved with 'Sinterklaas' (click).
People make presents for each other and give also something (cheap/little) that they've bought. They also make a poem.. It's hard for me to explain what it is exactly, but I hope you'll understand it a little. I made a huge lipstick of papier-mache (I don't know how you say that in English?) for a friend of mine, because she loves make-up and stuff. I can't show a picture of it, because my camera is broken, but I can show you what I've bought for her, because I've bought it at H&M and they have a online shop with photo's!

2 opmerkingen:

Inez zei

Die oogschaduw is zo leuk, ik heb nog steeds geen zwarte oogschaduw zo slecht! :O

Unknown zei

Nice presents. I am sure that she will like them. :)