woensdag 1 december 2010

Surprise!

It's December, and in the Netherlands, a lot of teenagers go to their families/friends and celebrate 'Surprise'. It is involved with 'Sinterklaas' (click).
People make presents for each other and give also something (cheap/little) that they've bought. They also make a poem.. It's hard for me to explain what it is exactly, but I hope you'll understand it a little. I made a huge lipstick of papier-mache (I don't know how you say that in English?) for a friend of mine, because she loves make-up and stuff. I can't show a picture of it, because my camera is broken, but I can show you what I've bought for her, because I've bought it at H&M and they have a online shop with photo's!

3 opmerkingen:

lady_flower123 zei

I declare the contest.
Competition concerns Rihanna's outfit.
The prize is to put your blog address in your links and advertising.
Welcome.
On the blog you will find more information.

Inez zei

Die oogschaduw is zo leuk, ik heb nog steeds geen zwarte oogschaduw zo slecht! :O

MKumsal zei

Nice presents. I am sure that she will like them. :)