vrijdag 24 december 2010
O holy night
I've found some day challenges on tumblr,
and because it's Christmas, I'm going to make a Christmas day challenge!
1. What is on your Christmas list this year?
Jewelry, nail polish, wreck this journal and fashion magazines.
2. What did you get for Christmas last year?
Two magazines, mascara, chocolate and perfume.
3. Do you celebrate a holiday in addition to Christmas, like Chanukah or Kwanzaa?
4. Any specific Christmas traditions you and your family take part in?
We eat together with the whole family, and buy presents for each other.
5. Do you have your tree up yet? And if not, when do you think you’ll put it up?
6. Do you decorate your home for Christmas? If so, with what?
There's a Christmas tree in our living room, we have a nativity, and lots of candles!7. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
When my grandfather was still alive and we ate with the whole family, like every year.
It was nothing special but it's just a great memory.
8. Do you watch the marathon of A Christmas Story on TBS every year?
No.. but there's no TBS on our television, I guess..
9. What do you think you’re doing this year on Christmas?
The same like every year.
10. Post the Christmas blogs you follow, if any.
To be honest, I don't follow any Christmas blogs..
11. Did you decorate your blog for Christmas? If so, what did you do?
Not really, but this is my second post that has something to do with Christmas.
12. Does your school have a Christmas concert or party or anything else to celebrate the holiday?
Ehm, we eat together with our classes and there's a Christmas market (I don't know if I say that right?) for charity.
13. Post your favorite Christmas song.
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you
14. When was the last time you had a “white Christmas?”
Last year.15. Have you finished all your Christmas shopping yet? If not, when do you think you’ll finish?
Yes I have!
16. Who are you buying gifts for?
For my whole family, little presents.17. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Why?
Home alone! The little boy is so cute.18. Are you travelling for Christmas this year? Where are you going and why?
No, I'll stay at home this year.
20. Why is Christmas important to you? What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Because it's so cosy,
and it brings the family back together.