zaterdag 2 oktober 2010

Thank God it's Saturday

I'm so glad it's Saturday. I was waiting for this whole week. Finally a day I can just relax!

This week was so stressful. I had to woke up at 6 o'clock every day. I hate it when I have to get out of my bed early so I couldn't wake up. Because of that I had to rush to school if I wanted to get there on time.
When I got home, I had to made my homework immediately, and that was A LOT.
When I finally finished it, I was exhausted, so I could better go to bed..
But when I was lying in my bed, I just couldn't sleep because the words that I had to learn were haunting in my head. It was driving me crazy.

But today I slept till 12 o'clock, and walked around in my pyjamas whole day.
Tomorrow I have to start again..
Weekends are just too short.

Geen opmerkingen: