woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Chocolate Angel Cupcake

I was looking on the internet for recipes.
I love to cook, and I'm almost addicted to chocolate.
I found a recipe to make chocolate cupcakes.















Ingredients
• 1  cup flour
• 2 cups sugar
• 1/2 cup baking cocoa (powdered)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups egg whites (from approximately 10 large eggs)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 teaspoon red food coloring

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine egg whites with salt, and beat until foamy.

Add cream of tartar, and continue to beat until stiff.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. 
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder. 
Fold flour mixture into egg whites gradually. 

Spoon batter into cupcake liners until 1/2 full.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. 
Cool cupcakes completely in pan.
Bon appetit!

4 opmerkingen:

Avery zei

Did you already make these cupcakes?

emily zei

yes I did! they were delicious. (:

Inez zei

Ziet er lekker uit, ik hou van cupcakjes, zeker zelfgebakken!

Nana zei

oohhh I love cupcakes!!! yummy~ :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your blog!
Nana xx